Saturday 11 July 2009

mmm

The Holiday was good and we did some different things than we had done before. My friends were as lovely as ever, even if I did not feel I spent enough time with them.

The problem with the holiday was, I got drunk, cried and asked for a divorce!

Was this the best way to do it probably not but is there any way I could have done it differently?

This is what I want but is it going to be really had o do. I have read the detail of how to get a divorce and we do not fit into the categories. Adultery, not do that and this is why I want it so that I don't do this and hurt him too much. (like asking, what i did, would not hurt!)

He said he was not surprised and we had drifted apart.

DAMN! DAMN! DAMN! why do I always rock the boat!

A little bit of me is asking was this the right thing to do? or am I just looking for an easy life.

A friend has told me to think about where I want to be in 5 years time and is he in the picture. I don't think so as he would be happy to be in the same place as we are now and I want to do so many things and travel and go out more and eat nice food and nasty food (as least I tried it), but he will be happy to eat and the same place over and over again. Stay in and do nothing!

so my plan so far is:

Find out if I am able to buy him out of the house or do it up and sell it (but I think that will take too long)

I will keep you updated as to what will happen!

No comments: