Saturday 20 September 2008

4 Years On

I have celebrated being married for 4 years, this last year of my marriage is has been a hard one for me. I have felt trapped and did not know where to turn. It is not that it is a bad marriage just that I did not know how to deal with the emotions that I have been going through.

I got very drunk one night and picked a fight with hubby and told him how i felt. Probably not the best way to get about it but it worked for me. I have found myself not telling him how I feel about things and just keeping them to myself. I did start the marriage with talking so why i am finding it so hard to do now? Is it because I just wanted an easy life and saying yes to things i did not really want to do was the easy way? Did I get married to quickly? I had only known him for 13 months before we agreed to get married and then married 6 months later. Or is it this is the first relationship that I am unable to walk away from so easily.

Well, part of me is looking forward to the next year and part of me is holding my breath to see how it goes.

No comments: