Monday 8 September 2008

Gaming

For the last year or so I have been playing Call of Duty on line. I have meet some really nice people while doing it and have had some great fun and some very frustrating moments (to the point that I cried!)

Well tonight I played for the first time in ages and I had fun again. The summer months have been hard to get people on the servers that I wanted to play on but has the holidays come to a close and the rain set in the players come back to the servers.

I joined a clan a year ago, I got my medal for 6 month membership but they have forgotten to give me the years medal. Should I remind them or should I leave it? I think I will just leave it and see if anyone spots it.

I hope they will be on again tomorrow but I am sure they will be busy again.

1 comment:

Juggling Mother said...

we=ell, hello:)

You've kept this quiet! Don't do the CoD thing - you'll never have time to take Lilly out again:)